Automotive Sales Representative / Consultant
Sorry, this job has expired.
Gator Ford is NOW HIRING Automotive Sales Professionals!
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Attend sales training as required
• Basic computer skills
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
• Available evenings and weekends
• All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver's license
We are looking for any and all sales backgrounds including Automotive Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, and Internet Sales!
However, Sales Experience is not required Gator Ford will train.
• A vehicle sales consultant has the responsibility to help the customers in selecting the car by assessing their wants and needs and by explaining the features, advantages and benefits
• Arrange for the vehicle presentation and demonstration
• Maintain contact with the clients and potential clients to generate additional leads
• Follow established processes and procedures to insure a smooth flow of the sales transaction
• Able to set and meet goals
• Able to work together as a team member
• Able to follow a set schedule
• Ensure proper documentation processes and legal transfer of the vehicle to the customer name
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Should have superior sales and marketing acumen to be successful in the job
• Must have sound and deep knowledge and enthusiasm about the features of different kinds of vehicles
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a relationship with the customers
As an Automotive Sales Professional, your job will be to sell vehicles and build long-lasting relationships with customers that result in repeat business.
You have the opportunity to sell new or used vehicles.
The more you sell, the more you EARN!!!
Gator Ford is the leader in commercial vehicle sales in Tampa Bay and the largest commercial Ford truck dealer in the USA. We market and deliver the entire Ford line of light, medium, heavy duty trucks and Transit vans. Gator Ford is family owned since 1959. Our reputation and success is based on our relationship with our employees and our customers. Gator Ford is also the leading Ford RV Service Center in the USA. We're located at I-4 Exit 10 with 26 acres of Interstate-4 frontage.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume today, and thank you for your interest in Gator Ford!